2 USE-2 Direct Burial Single Conductor Copper Wire
Price is PER FOOT. Sold in 5 ft increments up to 500 ft.
Next-Day Delivery is available and adds 83¢ PER FOOT to the price.
- Underground wire can be used without conduit
- USE-2 OR RHH/RHW-2 Direct Burial Wire
- 2 GA AWG
- XLP (cross-linked insulated)
- USE-2 OR RHH/RHW-2 Wire
- 7-strand copper conductors
- Gas and oil resistant
- Sunlight resistant
- C(UL) RW90 100 V Listed
- 600V solid 90° C
- UL Listed as XLP USE-2 or RHH/RHW-2 per Standard 44 and 854
- 0.045 inches insulator thickness
- 0.400 inches outside diameter
Applications for Direct Burial Copper Wire:
Type RHH/RHW-2/USE-2 XLP is appropriate for use in general-purpose wiring for lighting and power in residential, commercial, and industrial buildings.
You can use direct burial 2 AWG cross-linked polyethylene insulated (XLP) copper wire and cable in wet, dry, or locations at temperatures not to exceed 90°C or 194°F (with ampacity limited to that for 60°C (140°F conductors) as specified by the NEC (National Electrical Code).
Suitable for use in low leakage circuits requiring a dielectric constant of 3.5 or less. A typical application is for use in photovoltaic module (solar panel) installations. RHH/RHW-2/USE2 is also used in aerial applications, raceways, and conduit.
You may also know XLP USE-2 RHH RHW-2 Copper Wire as:
- 2 RHH/RHW-2/USE-2 XLP Direct Burial Wire
- 2 USE-2 Copper Building Wire
- 2 Copper RHH Wire
- 2 Copper RHH Cable
- 2 Direct Burial Electrical Cable
- 2 Direct Burial Power Cable
- 2 Underground Service Entrance Cable
The 7-strand conductors of XLP USE-2 RHH RHW-2 Direct Burial Copper Wire is made of stranded annealed bare copper insulated with chemically cross-linked polyethylene (XLP)
PRODUCT WEIGHT: .23 lb/ft.
We ship the next business day or same-day (for an additional fee) from central Illinois to U.S. customers.
Expedited Shipping is available if you place your order by 12 NOON Central Time.
PLEASE NOTE: We can’t accept returns on cut wire unless we have made a mistake in the cut, shipped the wrong item, or if the wire is defective in any way.